Tuesday 6 September 2011

My backyard

I love my backyard. Since I'm away most of the day, a lot of insects have moved in and they make for good photo opportunities. And the soil in my backyard is also so fertile that if you threw a seed, it'll grow soon enough. Here are a few photos from my backyard.

wild tomatoes that are starting to ripen.

a lizard that was just hanging around

mushrooms growing out of a dead tree stump.
these bees live underneath my drain pipe. they make a lot of noise when they're angry. it makes me wonder if i have honey underneath my floor boards.
a soursop right after it rained.
this spider likes to hang around my backyard waiting for the bees.
little grasshopper nymphs. it is so easy to mistake them for leaves.
i found this guy right outside my front door.
i found this adult grasshopper one early morning.

Why don't you explore your backyard and see what you would find?

2 comments: